We will have In-Person worship as long as the positive cases of COVID 19 per 100,000 per day in Douglas County remain under 20. (This is the metric recommended by the Nebraska Synod.)
Here is what you need to know about in-person worship:
- Safety is our first and foremost concern.
- We will continue to livestream our worship services on Facebook.
- People are asked to "make reservations" each week. Each Tuesday, an email will be sent asking people to reply if they plan on attending worship that coming Sunday. (If you forget to reply, you can still come. But making a reservation will make things much easier!)
- Seats are assigned. This allow us to use the available space most efficiently and make it easier to do contact tracing if necessary.
- People will be encouraged not to gather in groups in the building to visit.
- Wearing masks and using hand sanitizer are required upon entering the building.
- The sanctuary seating has been reconfigured so that each row is six feet apart. Please maintain a six feet space between households in the same row.
- There will be no congregational singing. Becky, one or two singers, and the pastor will be singing.
- Worshipers are asked to bring their own communion elements. (Individually sealed juice and wafer cups will be available in the Narthex for those who forget or for guests.)
- Worshipers will be ushered out of worship to avoid congestion.
- For a more complete list of our In-Person Worship Guidelines, please download the form below.
- CLICK HERE to see a brief video about In-Person Worship.