On Sunday mornings, we continue reading through the Gospel of Luke. Here is the March worship schedule:
- March 3, Mid-Week Lent at Lunch - Stay: sin/forgiveness Go: perfectionism
- March 7, Lent 3 - Lost Son: Luke 15:11-32
- March 10, Mid-Week Lent at Lunch - Stay: community Go: rugged individualism/self help
- March 14, Lent 4 - Rich Man and Lazarus: Luke 16:19-31
- March 17, Mid-Week Lent at Lunch - Stay: charity/justice Go: navel gazing/institutional survival
- March 21, Lent 5 - Zacchaeus: Luke 18:31—19:10
- March 24, Mid-Week Lent at Lunch - Stay: narrative/story/Scripture Go: biblical literalism/weaponizing the Bible
- March 28, Palm Sunday - Triumphal Entry: Luke 19:29-44
For more information about the Mid-Week Lent at Lunch services CLICK HERE.
For more information about returning to in-person worship CLICK HERE.